I will pick up saris for my mother and sisters in Surat: Salman Khan !

20:58

When Salman Khan turned 50 on December 27 in 2015, his fans in Surat (Gujarat) baked a 400ft-long cake to celebrate the actor’s birthday.
Now, the superstar is set to travel to the city on February 19 for a live performance, and he says he is excited about it.
“I will visit Surat after a long time. I am very excited to perform in the city. I just love the [local] food, and, of
course, the clothes, with beautiful work. It will certainly be a lot of fun [to perform in Surat],” says Salman.
Although the actor performs at awards functions, it has been a while since audiences have seen him dance live on
stage. Apparently, Salman has personally chosen some of his popular tracks for the performance, which will include hits from his earlier films.
Besides his stage act, Salman has other plans too. Ask him if he plans to go shopping in Surat, which is known
as the textile hub of India, and the actor says, “I definitely plan to pick up saris for my mother (Salma Khan) and sisters (Alvira Agnihotri and Arpita Khan Sharma) from the city markets.”
After returning from Surat, Salman will immediately start shooting for director Ali Abbas Zafar’s next.

Hindustan Times

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Salman Khan The Biggest Fan Club