Awards Don’t Hold Much Importance In My Life: Salman Khan

22:00


Salman Khan said, “I don’t want to be nominated.
I have been here for 25 years and I think it is time to give the younger generation a chance.”

Salman Khan feels it’s the younger generation who should be honoured and is not desirous of getting nominated at all. The actor went on to tell us that awards hold no importance in his life.
Speaking at Zee Cine Awards, Salman told Indian Express.com, “I feel happy when others get an award. Otherwise awards don’t hold much importance in my life.
But I like these award functions where the entire industry comes together. We get to meet so many friends who are otherwise busy in their lives.”
Expressing his desire to not be nominated in awards shows, Salman said, “I don’t want to be nominated. I have been here for 25 years and I think it is time to give the
younger generation a chance. I can come, attend and perform but I think the younger generation should get the awards. We have to encourage them.”
Regarding his upcoming film, Sultan, Salman said, “It is a tough film but it is progressing well.”
Salman Khan’s Sultan will release on Eid this year.

Indian Express

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Salman Khan The Biggest Fan Club